Universal Electronics Titan Remote
Before you can use the remote to control your TV's Power and Volume, you'll need to program it for your TV brand.
1. Determine the brand of your TV (i.e. Sony, Samsung, etc.).
2. Find the codes for your TV brand in the User's Guide.
3. Press the TV Button.
4. Press and hold SETUP until TV Button blinks twice.
5. Enter the 5-digit code. The TV Button should blink twice.
6. Aim the remote control at your TV and press POWER. Your TV should turn off.
7. If your brand of TV has multiple codes listed, repeat the process until the correct code is found.
ALTERNATE METHOD: See video or click here.